Lying in bed last night I was thinking about all of the exciting things we have going on right now and how lucky I feel for the future. And I guess it does not hurt to mention that the last 27 years havent been half bad either. Here are some of the things I am thankful for TODAY:
1. The birds chirping outside of our window.
2. That we are having a very special and meaningful wedding outside in a spot near and dear to our hearts. That this outside wedding had us sitting up in bed last night OoooOoooHing and AhhhhhHHhhing over the luxury porta-potties we can choose from (it was fun).
3. My nephew. The sweetest, quirkeist little sensitive man I know. That he always stops to smell the flowers. I love that little man.
4. That almost 200 people are traveling to see us on our most special day ever.
5. Weddings are the most fun creative outlet EVER.
6. We get to move in to a cute little house the week after our wedding.
7. This guy. I wish I was a little more like him :)
8. The ever so giving lemon tree outside of our front door. She is always there to liven up our tap waters at dinner time.
9. Time off.
10. Family- We have both become a bit overwhelmed at times during the planning process. Trying to please many family members as well as ourselves can be a bit trying... But in retrospect, how flipping lucky are we that our families care SOOOOOOO much, maybe even TOOOO much. I equate that with loving us SOO much, or TOOOO much- which is impossible. Love you all, you crazy family, you.