May 25, 2010

I am a little ticked off. I have tried to be a cool relaxed "Big Sur Bride" but I am not... I have asked five times for a certain budget from a certain vendor and I just feel like I am being very ignored. Big time. When you reply to a request with "Will do tonight" and it is already a month late... and then you do not "do tonight", what am I "to do"? Momma is going a little crazy.

I think I have been going a little crazy for the last three weeks. My future husband would agree, I am sure...

I have spent an insane amount of money in the last three weeks and I cannot stop. It is an actual problem with me that I cant seem to control. Wedding related or not, I do not need designer flags to stick in the marshmallows or these vintage inspired posters for our kitchen. I simply do not. Nope.

these rad posters are availble here.

No comments:

Post a Comment