November 2, 2010

Moving

is hard. We had to be out of our apartment by last Sunday- which means that ready or NOT- we had to move in to our home now. So we did. The drywall has not even been fully sanded or brushed or sealed, so not even close to getting painted. Our floors are not done. Our closets are not done. Our electrical is not done. Oy! I am trying very hard not to complain. But OY!

We have workmen in and out of the house from 8am until 4pm... Oy!

AND- it has been a bit of a stressor for the man and I. I know we will get through all of this. I just cant wait to have a semi-complete house and my loving smiling husband back. I think date night is in order. Only every night is booked with home shiiiiiiiiit and its not like I have a kitchen to cook him a meal in. I dont even have a washer or dryer so that I can fill up his drawers with clean socks and undies and polos. And I cant find where I packed my craft goodies so that I could make him a little card to put on his pillow.

This too shall pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment